Please Note: As you click on the links provided below, you will be migrating away from this website.
Resource Topics Below: *Addiction and Recovery *Adolescence *Adoption *Aging *Anger *Anxiety/Panic Issues *Awareness/Consciousness *Child Abuse and Domestic Violence *Community *Culture *Developmental Issues *Dissociation and Traumatic Stress *Eating Disorders *Educational Issues *Global Issues *Grief *Health *Incarceration *Inspiration *Marriage and Couple Issues *Men's Issues * Mental Health Care-General *Mood/Emotional Issues *Nature's Wisdom *OCD *Parenting *Peace *Personality *Prayer Partners *Relationships *Sensory Processing *Sexual Abuse *Spiritual Wisdom *Suicide Awareness and Hotlines
Addiction and Recovery
- Alcoholics Anonymous
- Center for On-Line Addiction
- Journal of Gambling Studies
- Journal of Substance Abuse Treatment
- Mooney, Al J, Eisenberg, Arlene, & Eisenberg, Howard, The Recovery Book, Workman Publishing, new York, NY, 1992
- SAMHSA's Substance Abuse/Addiction
- SAMHSA's Treatment and Recovery
- Substance Abuse
- Web of Addictions
- Carroll, Lee, and Jan Tober, The Indigo Children: The New Kids Have Arrived, Hay House, Inc, Carlsbad, CA, 1999.
- Covey, Sean, The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens, Simon & Schuster, New York, NY, 2014
- Jensen, Frances E., The Teenage Brain, HarperCollins Publishers, New York, NY, 2015.
- Madaras Lynda, The 'What's Happening To My Body?' Book for Boys, NewMarket Press, New York, NY, 2007.
- Madaras Lynda, The 'What's Happening To My Body?' Book for Girls, NewMarket Press, New York, NY, 2007.
Adoption and Foster Care
- AdoptUSKids. This national project supports child welfare systems and connects children in foster care with families seeking to adopt or foster children, They help families every step of the way, from starting the process to foster or adopt, to receiving a placement and accessing supportive services. They supply information, resources, and referrals.
- McKay, Matthew, & Peter Rogers, The Anger Control Workbook, New Harbinger Publications, Oakland, CA, 2000.
- Answers to Your Questions About Panic Disorder
- Sierra Tucson. Integrative approach for healing and flourishing in a residential treatment program for anxiety.
- Awaken Unity seeks to initiate and nourish humanity’s path toward remembering and embodying the Unity of All (website)
- Barsam, Ara Paul, Reverence for Life: Albert Schweitzer's Great Contribution to Ethical Thought, Oxford University Press, New York, NY, 2008
- Jampolsky, Gerald, G., and Cirincione, Diane V., Change Your Mind, Change Your Life, Bantam Books, New York, NY, 1993
- Hawkins, David R., Csendrol. (video)
- Hawkins, David R., Power Vs. Force: The Hidden Determinants of Human Behavior, Hay House, Inc., 2002
- Hawkins, David R., The Eye of the I: From Which Nothing is Hidden, Veritas, Sedona, AZ, 2001
- Hawkins, David, R., Transcending the Levels of Consciousness, Veritas, Sedona, AZ, 2006
Child Abuse and Domestic Violence
- Childhelp USA®
- McGeady, Sister Mary Rose, Are You Out There, God?, Covenant House, New York, NY, 1996
- The National Domestic Violence Hotline Website
- Economic Justice for All, National Conference of Catholic Bishops, Washington DC, 1986.
- Corson-Finnerty, Adam Daniel, World Citizen: Action for Global Justice, Orbis Books, Maryknoll, NY, 1982
- Ryan, William, Blaming the Victim, Vintage Books, New York, NY, 1976
- Sidel, Ruth, Women & Children Last, Penguin Books, New York, NY, 1988
- Silko, Leslie Marmon, Ceremony, The New American Library, Inc, New York, NY, 1978
Dissociation and Traumatic Stress
- Cowspiracy, (the link is the trailer). This Sustainability Secret is a groundbreaking feature-length environmental documentary following an intrepid filmmaker as he uncovers the most destructive industry facing the planet today, and investigates why the world's leading environmental organizations are too afraid to talk about it. (2014)
- Schmachtenberger, Daniel, This is an informal interview about the nature, scope, and urgency of our global issues...and what is needed to adequately address them within the needed timelines, and to bring about new world systems that support and induce a sustainably higher quality of life for all. March, 2014 (video)
- Schweitzer, Albert, Out of My Life and Thought, The John Hopkins University Press, Baltimore, MD, 1998
- Shadyac, Tom, I AM, Shady Acres Inc, 2011. This documentary brilliantly addresses the questions "What is wrong with our world", What can we do to make it better", and "What is right with our world."
- Brennan, Barbara Ann, Hands of Light: A Guide to Healing Through the Human Energy Field, Bantam Books, New York, NY, 1987
- Cousens, Gabriel, Spiritual Nutrition, North Atlantic Books, Berkeley, CA, 2005
- Eddy, Mary Baker, Science and Health: with Key to The Scriptures, The Christian Science Board of Directors, Boston, MA, 1934
- Hay, Louise L., You Can Heal Your Life, Hay House, Inc, New York, NY, 2004
- Journal of Sport and Exercise Psychology
- Myss, Caroline, Anatomy of the Spirit, Three Rivers Press, New York, NY, 1996
- Neuropsychological Rehabilitation
- Servan-Schreiber, David, Anticancer: A New Way of Life, Penguin Group, New York, NY, 2009
- Siegel, Bernie S., Love, Medicine, and Miracles, Harper & Row, New York, NY, 1986
- Sonnenberg, Justin, & Sonnenberg, Susan, The Good Gut: Taking Control of Your Weight, Your Mood, and Your Long-Term Health, Penguin Books, New York, NY, 2015
- Tuttle, Will, The World Peace Diet: Eating for Spiritual Health and Social Harmony, Lantern Books, New York, NY, 2005
- Weil Foundation. Information on Integrative medicine.
- Bayse, Daniel J., As Free As An Eagle, American Correctional Association, Laurel, MD, 1991
- Rollo, Ned, 99 Days & A Get Up, OPEN, Inc, Dallas, TX, 1988
- Bach, Richard, Illusions: The Adventures of a Reluctant Messiah, Dell Publishing, New York, NY, 1977
- Bergsma, Jody, Magical Times, U.S. Games Systems, Inc, Stamford, CT, 2013
- Doblmeier, Martin, Bonhoeffer, Journey Films, 2003 (documentary)
- Gibran, Kahil, The Prophet, Alfred A. Knopf, New York, NY, 1988
- Milne, Hugh, Before the Mind, 2009
- The Love Foundation, a non profit organization, promoting Love around the world
- Wilkinson, Bruce, The Dream Giver, Multnomah Books, Colorado Springs, CO, 2003
Marriage and Relationship Issues
- American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
- Journal of Sex & Marital Therapy
- Pink Magazine, Marriage Counseling: What to Expect
Mental Health Care - General
- American Psychological Association
- Association for Psychological Science
- International OCD Foundation
- Journal of Happiness Studies
- Mental Health Counseling Resources, About.com
- Psychology Today
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
- Tolle, Eckhart, The Power of Now, Namaste Publishing, Vancouver, BC, Canada, 1999.
- What the Bleep Do We Know?, Twentieth Century Fox film Corporation, 2004 (documentary/ drama)
- Sadhguru talks about Inner Engineering - technology for well being. This is offered as a program for personal growth, by Isha Foundation. The program and its environment establish the possibility to explore the higher dimensions of life and offers tools to re-engineer one's self through the inner science of yoga. July, 2010 (video)
- Wayseers.org, A short video designed to help you see the power of your perspective.
- Andrews, Ted, Animal Speak, Llewellyn Publications, Woodbury, MN, 2009
OCD (Obsessive and Compulsive Disorders)
- Hershfield, Jon, and Tom Corboy, The Mindfulness Workbook for OCD, New Harbinger Publications, Inc, Oakland, CA, 2013.
- Blackburn Losey, Meg, The Children of Now...Evolution, WeiserBooks, San Francisco, CA, 2014
- Carroll, Lee, and Jan Tober, The Indigo Children: The New Kids Have Arrived, Hay House, Inc, Carlsbad, CA, 1999.
- Chapman, Gary, & Campbell, Ross, The Five Love Languages of Children, Moody Press, Chicago, IL, 1997
- Cloud, Henry, & Townsend, John, Boundaries with Kids, Zondervan, Grand Rapids, MI, 1998
- Early Child Development and Care
- MacKenzie, Robert J., Setting Limits: with Your Strong-Willed Child, Three Rivers Press, New York, NY, 2001
- Neuman, Gary M., Helping Your Kids Cope with Divorce the Sandcastles Way, Random House, New York, NY, 1998
- Amstutz, Jim S., Threatened with Resurrection, Herald Press, Scottdale, PA, 2002
- Boyd, Gregory A., The Myth of a Christian Nation, Zondervan, Grand Rapids, MI, 2005
- Gandhi (video)
- Curle, Adam, Another Way: Positive Response to Contemporary Violence, Jon Carpenter Publishing, 1996
- Wink, Walter, Engaging the Powers: Discernment and Resistance in a World of Domination, Augsburg Fortress, Minneapolis, MN, 1992
- Wink, Walter, Jesus and Nonviolence: A Third Way, Fortress Press, Minneapolis, MN, 2003
- Yoder, John Howard, What Would You Do?, Herald Press, Scottdale, PA, 1992
- Keirsey (Myers-Briggs) Temperament Sorter
- Mental Help Net - Personality Disorders
- Personality and Individual Differences
- Cloud, Henry, & Townsend, John, Boundaries: When To Say Yes, When To Say No, To Take Control of Your Life, Zondervan, Grand Rapids, MI, 1992
- Lerner, Harriet, The Dance of Anger, William Morrow, New York, NY, 2014
- Lerner, Harriet, The Dance of Deception, Harper Perennial, New York, NY, 1993
- Lerner, Harriet, The Dance of Intimacy, Harper Perennial, New York, NY, 1989
- McGinnis, Alan Loy, Bringing Out the Best in People, Augsburg Publishing House, Minneapolis, MN, 1985
- Personal Relationships
- Smalley, Gary, Smalley, Greg, & Smalley, Deborah, Winning Your Wife back Before It's Too Late, Thomas Nelson Publishers, Nashville, TN, 1999
- Miller, Lucy Jane, Sensational Kids: Hope and Help for Children with Sensory Processing Disorder, Penguin Group, New York, NY, 2006
- Dolan, Yvonne M., Resolving Sexual Abuse, W. W. Norton & Company, New York, NY, 1991
- Actualized.org, Aztec Non-Duality
- Barks, Coleman, Rumi: the Book of Love, HarperOne, New York, NY, 2003
- Bonhoeffer, Dietrich, Ethics, Simon & Schuster, New York, NY, 1995
- Bonhoeffer, Dietrich, The Cost of Discipleship, Simon & Schuster, New York, NY, 1995
- Crowley, Jonette, The Eagle and The Condor: A True Story of an Unexpected Mystical Journey, StoneTree Publishing, Greenwood Village, CO, 2007
- Eknath Easwaran
- Hawkins, David R., Discovery of the Presence of God: Devotional Nonduality, Veritas Publishing, Sedona, AZ, 2007
- Hawkins, David R., Reality and Subjectivity, Veritas Publishing, Sedona, AZ, 2003
- Holy Bible, by and about the love of, and for, a refugee from the Middle East: it's old, but a best seller. The section 'New Testament', is about a refugee named Jesus, of an immigrant family. He wasn't welcome, and was eventually killed. But despite his lowly status, he made a wonderful difference in the country he lived, and in the world. He didn't hate his oppressors; he loved them. This was his message. He was strong because he was made of love, and saw the world through eyes of love. Do you? He said it's best if you do...No exceptions.💖Remember, his Love is in You. And you are not an exception. It's in ALL. Find it, and you find the core of your Heart. He loved his 'enemies', and treated them with love. He said our love is the only true armor in the world. I wish you safety in life's journey, protected in Love💖
- Hurtak, J. J., The Book of Knowledge: The Book of Enoch, The Academy for Future Science, Los Gatos, CA, 2009
- Kabir (website)
- Melchizedek, Drunvalo, The Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life (vols. 1 & 2), Light Technology Publishing, 2000.
- Melchizedek, Drunvalo, Serpent of Light, Weiser Books, San Francisco, CA, 2007
- Roth, John D., Beliefs, Herald Press, Scottdale, PA, 2005
- Siree Guru Granth Sahib
- The Bhagavad Gita
- The Teaching of Buddha, Bukkyo Dendo Kyokai, Tokyo, Japan, 2005
- Unity's Dailyword (devotional, website)
- Williamson, Marianne, A Course in Miracles (The Text, Workbook, and Manual For Teachers)
Suicide Awareness and Hotlines
Note: Not responsible for the content, claims, or representations of the listed sites.